domingo, 1 de março de 2009

I'm not bitter

Minutes turn into hours, and hours bleed into days. It's been years now since the trouble you left me and I wanna say. I'm not bitter, but I've seen better days, I'm not bitter, is it the better man that always walks away? No phone call or even a letter, no words to cause me any pain, it's been years now since anything could hurt me, and through this life I think my way. I'm not bitter, but I've seen better days, I'm not bitter is it the better man that always walks away? Watch me walk away. I'm not bitter, but I've seen better days, I'm not bitter is it the better man that always walks away? Watch me walk away. I'm not bitter, but I've seen better days. I'm not bitter I'll be the better man. Watch me walk away. Watch me walk away. I'm not bitter. Watch me walk away

No fim do mês você volta, toma mais cuidado agora, nós precisamo de ti firme!

Nenhum comentário: